Warranties & Return Policy
1. Where Tag Warranty
We warrant that the Where Tag will be free from material manufacturing defects for one year from the Commencement Date.
2. Where Services Warranty
We warrant that we have the authority to make the Where Services available to you.
3. Warranty exclusions
The warranty in clauses 1 and 2 will not apply if:
- the Where Tag has been improperly installed by you; or
- the Where Tag has been altered by you or any other unauthorised person; or
- the Where Tag has been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, or accident; or
- you are in breach of clause 4.3 of the terms and conditions outlining improper use of the device.
4. Where App Warranty
We will use reasonable efforts to correct any discovered defects in the Where App. However, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, your access to, and use of Where App, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content provided by, or the conduct of, any user and you bear the entire risk of using Where App, and any interactions with other users. As the Where Tag is not designed to, nor does it provide any real-time tracking capabilities, we disclaim any liability resulting from any use of Where App.
5. Returns Procedures
Pursuant to clause 1, the following steps set out how you may return your Where Tag, if it is found to have a material manufacturing defect:
- Contact EROAD with the invoice number and the nature of the fault as soon as possible.
- Organise the return of the Where Tag to Unit 14, 906-930 Great South Road, Penrose (‘EROAD’s offices’) This will be at your cost.
- Allow at least 5 working days for EROAD to complete an assessment of the fault.
- The Where Tag may either be repaired or replaced, at EROAD’s discretion.
- EROAD will organise the delivery of either the replacement or the repaired Where Tag to your preferred location.